Saturday 21 July 2007

Mixed Emotions ...

Generally speaking I have very mixed feelings about the days I've had down here on my own (my Dad and his family come back from their vacation late tomorrow night, so I guess that's why I'm summarizing a bit now). I was really looking forward to getting time on my own, in my own home, with my own things, and I have to say that it has been wonderful in that aspect. I have truly enjoyed being able to do what I want, when I want, and also having access to TV, dvds, computer, internet etc.
However, a part of me feels that I've wasted the time I got down here. After all, it hasn't been that many days, and I haven't done that much ... I think what mostly disturbs me is that I didn't get out to meet my friends yesterday actually ... I know it's too late to worry about it now, I can't change it now, but I still feel a bit upset about it. I did have a great time with them on Thursday night, but I wish it would have worked out yesterday as well.
I tried taking a trip to a near-by mall today, to at least feel like I was doing something - but it didn't work out very well despite my good intentions. I didn't buy anything, everything I wanted to buy was far too expensive, and transport home was absolutely terrible and took forever ...

I know I can't change what's happened these last few days, but I still wish I would have taken advantage of the fact that I got these days to myself a bit more than I have ... I know I will come back here in a few weeks "for good", so I guess I have that to look forward to ...

Finishing off with some more cute pictures, of Zorro this time! Enjoy!



---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Ont Blod, by Arne Dahl
Currently watching: The X-Files Season 2
Currently listening to: At the Barricade (Upon These Stones) - Les Misérables, London 2005
My Plans for tomorrow: Cleaning, generally preparing for the arrival of my Dad and his family.

No comments: