Sunday 7 June 2009

Stress - Stress - Stress!

I thought that with handing in my essay and actually coping with the seminars, things would slow down! Boy, was I mistaken!
I'm stressing like a maniac right now, and I'm not sure how long I can keep it up! At the moment, it looks like I'll be able to relax and wind down during the first week of July and that's it! *rolling eyes*

At the moment, Annika and I are desperately trying to work out our London plans ... which can be a bit complicated at times! I also need to get a new passport first thing tomorrow, as I discovered mine expired in January. Hopefully I get it in time, otherwise I'll have to arrange for a temporary passport.
Tomorrow afternoon I'll meet up with some great friends at Sofiero for a CELEBRATION that we are ALL finished with our educations (well, I'm "kind of" finished .... I'll never be really finished!) - YAY!!!

I also need to make the corrections in my essay, and on Tuesday morning I'll have to go to Uni and try to print it ... I've never done that there before, so I hope that will work out. I will also have to make arrange for it to be copied - the Department will need 3 copies, I want one, my parents want one (each! *lol*) ... so I'm thinking I need to make 10 copies!
That afternoon I have a meeting with my professor, and before that I'm gonna have to check up a bunch of literature for a reading course I'll be doing over the summer, so he can say what he thinks will be good ...

My appartment is currently REALLY disgusting, so I'll also have to find the time to make a real, real, real CLEANING of everything - I'm also thinking of redecorating my entire bedroom ...

At this point, I'm feeling like collapsing, but I HAVE to make this work out. Next Sunday I'm invited to a friends ordination (had to look that word up *lol*), which I'm totally looking forward to - and a few days after that, I'm leaving for the summerhouse.

Celebrating Midsummer with my families, and then Annika and I are going to London - we come back on June 29, so maybe I can get some time to catch up then ... ?

Sorry about complaining so much, I guess I had hoped I could relax after the whole ordeal with the seminars, the the weeks before that were so awful, and now I'm stressing just as much as I did then ....

3 comments:

Lena said...

Åh så mycket roligt du har att se fram emot! Jag är riktigt avis. är du i Lund på torsdag?

Jessica said...

Aw, tack för det! Tyvärr är ja så HELT slutkörd att det mesta känns mer jobbigt än roligt ... fast jag vet att jag egentligen BORDE tycka det är roligt ... *förvirring*

Jag vet inte angående torsdag faktiskt ... Jag ska försöka bråka med bibliotekspersonalen angående utskrifter idag (aldrig lyckats göra det på teologen tidigare) och sen måste jag höra om Ingvar kan trycka upp dem och till när ...
Och sen ska jag träffa Fredrik och höra vad han säger om läskurs och uppsats under sommaren ...

Och beroende på hur allt DET avlöper så vet jag när/om jag kommer till Lund nåt mer innan jag åker uppåt i landet ...

Lena said...

Jag kan bara hppas att det går bra för dig. Ha det bra om vi inte ses mer, och hör av dig när du är tillbaka.