Saturday 6 June 2009

I'm Back - I Think!

Okay ... so this semester is almost over now - wow, that feels weird. I hope I can make a "real" post about the whole semester at some point, because there's been a lot of mixed feelings regarding these last 4-5 months!

I have survived writing and handing in my essay, defending it before the seminar and also act as an opponent on another student's essay. Now I have to make some minor corrections and hand in an essay next week, which will be graded - and then I can actually apply for my Bachelor of Theology Degree!! That's pretty amazing!! I started University studies in August 1998 ... this feels really huge actually! :D

However, I haven't been feeling very well, especially not the last few weeks. A great deal of things has gone horribly wrong, and I'm still amazed at the fact that I managed to end the semester in the way that I did, because I had some serious doubts.
I feel really good about actually doing it, but a lot of other things have been suffering because of it. There are a lot of things that haven't been working for me personally, I managed to deeply hurt one of my greatest friends, which I feel awful about - I just hope I haven't hurt every friend I have now ...

Sorry about this, I know I should be on top of the world right now, but despite the fact that it's great and a real milestone to have done this now, there are a lot of things I don't feel so good about right now ...

Hopefully I'll get back to blogging regularly now, at least until I leave for the summerhouse (which will be a few days before Midsummer)! I have quite a few blog entries to go through, here and in my other blogs, as I've been putting most of my life on hold lately.

Take care!

No comments: