Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Sad Day ...

5 July 1997 ~ 5 July 2011
This would have been Zorro's 14th birthday.

My thoughts have been with Zorro all day today, and I still feel very sad and very upset that I've lost him. I know it was a long time ago, and I know that I'm coping with my life, but as soon as I allow myself to think about him, I get all torn up inside. I still, after all this time, can't grasp the fact that I'll never ever see him again, that I'll never be able to touch him, to hold him, to hear him ...

I figured, before this happened, that I'd be devastated once I had to get used to life without Zorro - after all, I did have time to "get used to" the idea, as Zorro was quite old when he died. But not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined how difficult it would be!!
I don't think it took me very long to realize and accept Zorro's death - but I still haven't been able to realize and accept my life without him ... there is actually a great difference between the two ...

As I was going through my digital photos today, I was sad to see there are hardly any photos of me and Zorro together! :( I know my Mum took some photos about 7 years ago, but that was before I had a digital camera so I don't have those pictures in the computer ... apart from that there are very few photos actually ... and most of the ones I have are pictures of me and Zorro with my Dad and his family, where all of us are standing together - so I basically have to crop the photos a lot to get just me and Zorro! :(
I'll share pretty much all of these photos I have (I think there might be one or two more, but I'm not sure ...).



1 comment:

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

Although the District Court seemed to have acknowledged that the Red Sole Mark acquired a secondary meaning by stating that the red outsole had become "closely associated with Louboutin", it held that there was "somethingCoach Outlet Online
unique about the fashion world that militates against extending protection to a single color." In holding so, the court did not do what was it charged to decide - to determine w

n general, but even Tiffany's brief did not go so far as to be supporting Louboutin's argument in every respect but just far enough to protect it's own interests. Indeed one of Tiffany's lawyers told WWD that it"is not taking sides in this dispute. We are only trying to assure that this area of the law is not disturbed by an overbroad decision in the lower court."In the meantime, the AmeriKat is s

a pair put away a dollar a week. It's worth it girls. It is really Coach Purses Outlet
worth it!" she explained.Far-fetched advice or not, Jason Statham's girlfriend is thankful for all her blessings her recent rise to fame has brought to her. "I am very lucky in my life so I don't wish for anything I don't have, and I actually manage to get around just fine," the 5'9 vixen added.Fashion filled the aisles, fueled the

perhaps no more hazardous than always doing the expected. Turning the glossy pages of this substantial book, the reader will see that its rewards are rich and varied.One of the original pair of red ruby slippers worn by JudyCoach Satchels Sale
Garland for the character of Dorothy in the epic movie "The Wizard of Oz" will be up for auction on December 16th. This particular pair is marked #7 Judy Garland on the insid