Saturday 5 July 2008

I'm Still Alive!

Hey everyone!!

Just a short blog entry to let you know that I am still alive, though I haven't been blogging in ages!! Since I don't have a computer or internet access in the summerhouse, I can only get online when visiting my Mom, and with gas prices reaching way high, I can't afford to travel much now.

Things are going okay here, some good some bad, which is expected, I guess. It's nice meeting my families, and I love the summerhouse, but I more and more get the feeling that my 'real' life is at home, in my own space and minding my own life.

Still hoping to get back home very early in August, but we haven't really planned that far ahead yet - planning is always difficult, to be able to do everything you want to do, work it out with cars, if I'm going away somebody has to look after Zorro, we have to take care of the summerhouse and the garden/land attached to it etc. I'm also hoping to be able to visit Annika over a weekend, so I'm gonna have to seriously start thinking about that too!
Even though I have a rather heavy semester ahead of me (although not as bad as the spring semester!!) I still get the feeling it will feel more peaceful than ...:-)

Anyway, I don't have the time to give you a full account of anything that's going on, and no pictures either since I'm not on my own computer ... but I promise to post a number of entries when I'm back home again.

I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!
/Jessica

Today's Blog Dedication: To Zorro, who celebrates his 11th birthday today!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY my darling!!

No comments: