Thursday 23 April 2009

Enjoying the Summerhouse!

While the trip didn't quite give me what I had expected, at least I was able to partly enjoy the time in the summerhouse, I did go for a few nature walks, and tried to clear my mind as best I could!




The weather was a bit unsteady at first (and the last day) but otherwise it was wonderful spring weather, and it was absolutely fantastic to see the nature come to life practically in front of your eyes!! I have never had time to truly see and enjoy that, spring time tends to be rather rough for me - so I very much welcomed that opportunity!
Therefore, this entry will mostly consist of photos! :)




The thing I wasn't too happy about was the fact that the trip ended up being rather "hectic", even though the idea was to take it easy! In order to make everything work, practically, I ended up having to travel between the summerhouse and the town where my family lives more often than I had expected, and I didn't get many days in a row really relaxing and enjoying the quiet time in the summerhouse. There were some practical things that were unexpected and ruined our original planning - such as a dependence on a guy to fix my laptop which has been acting up, the fact that my Dad and his family "lost" one of their cars (it broke down ... but they were able to get it fixed), and then there was the whole Stockholm trip - which was GREAT, but still required some planning.

Still, the general break has done me a lot of good and I guess that's the main thing, right?! :)

I hope you enjoy the photos! :)



No comments: