Sunday 24 May 2009

Yep - Again!

Oh my, another Sunday ... this is starting to feel ridiculous!
I really want to get my act together and start blogging again ... however, I'm not sure when that will be. Things are quite complicated right now, and as usual, there's a BIG stress factor at the end of the semester!
I'm currently studying with my essay (the one required to get a Bachelor's Degree), I have a meeting with my professor tomorrow, and the whole thing has to be handed in on Friday! *gulp*
I also have some engagements with the course where I'm mentor, and that's turned into a bit more than expected ... and I also found out some not-so-great stuff regarding the practical matters surrounding the essay!

Pretty much everything is rather messy right now, and for me to be able to blog properly, I'd have to give you all a run-down, and I don't have either the time nor the energy to do that.
*fingers crossed* this blog will be back and up and running again when most of this semester has calmed down!

Take care!

1 comment:

The Darkest Night said...

Hey sis! that sounds complicated...I hope everything works out! Good luck!!

Miss you btw,hope to catch you online some day...we need to start thinking of booking a hotel I suspect..... take care! *hugs*