Monday 9 November 2009

Confusion!

I don't know what's been going on today, I've felt SO tired and been completely confused ALL day! Certainly not that great considering I should be productive like 27 hours a day right now! *gulp*

I really feel constantly very tired, I guess I should start looking around for tons and tons of vitamins and hope they will do the trick!
I went to Uni this morning, and tried to do some preparatory reading for my master's thesis, and I ended up reading and reading and not understanding a word of it! Not good!
I'm really disturbed by this, because I don't have the time to be so tired and so disorganized and so unfocused ... guess all I can do is hope for a better day tomorrow!

Oh yeah - anybody know any great medicine to prevent dreaming?! I know it sounds weird, but I'm dreaming so much and so intense right now, it's seriously affecting my sleep!! It's not nightmares per se - at least not all of them - but they are so intense, I wake up even more tired than when I went to sleep. Which isn't that great!

Oh well, I guess I should try to get something done for a few hours now, then get an early night and hope for some undisturbed sleep ...
Take care!

1 comment:

The Darkest Night said...

well personally I find that if I do something that kind of captures my imagination before going to bed (watch a movie or read a book or write a story or something) the chance/risk of me dreaming is less.... I think my mind just go nuts when I'm sleeping otherwise...like my imagination hasn't been allowed to come out during the day...

not sure if that makes sense? probably not ! LOL (well to be honest that's the way it USED to be...for the last year and a half or so i've had nightmares every single night no matter what I do...so I probably shouldn't be giving advice)..

I hope you can get some dreamless sleep though!