Wednesday 4 November 2009

FINALLY ... I Hope!

Hey everybody!!

Things have not been going so great here lately, and I haven't felt like blogging at all. I'm still not feeling great, although so far this week seems to have been a bit better than previous weeks.

I don't have the time or the energy to go into detail on everything that's happened, but there are a lot of things going on now, I have a lot of things on my mind, which makes it hard for me to concentrate on what I should concentrate on: my studies!

My laptop is still not fixed!!! *hate that* Everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong, and that's something I keep thinking of a lot. Especially since I'm writing my first level thesis now and have to start my master's thesis SOON, and ... well, a computer does come in handy, right?! This old one does work, but it's superslow, some things aren't working on it and it's just generally very annoying. I had an email from the Computer Support tonight, so I'm gonna have to call them tomorrow, and see what happens next.

There are also a lot of other things on my mind, and constant thinking on those things - as well as lack of sleep - has caused to fall behind quite a bit on my studies ... which in turn casuses me to stress even more! A really vicious circle ...

Still, my mood has generally been better these last few days than earlier, and I'm hoping that can help me to try and turn things around a bit now. I won't make any promises regarding this blog, as there are no guarantees - but at least I HOPE I'll be able to update it a bit more often!

Webfetti.com

Oh, and I hope you had a great Halloween! :-D

Take care!

No comments: