Wednesday 7 July 2010

Home For A While!

I'm back! :) For a little while at least ...

I'm back home for a while now, I will probably go back up north again at the end of next week - but the idea for me is to get started on my master's thesis now, and I also hope to catch up with some friends!!

This will mostly be an "I'm back"-entry, I will try to add entries about what's going on later on - can't guarantee that it will be tonight, but hopefully I'll get some entries done tomorrow morning at least! :)

Basically I've been having a good time with my families, but I still feel like I really belong here, and this is where I truly feel at home, so it's really great to get these days here in the middle of the summer, even though it means more travelling for me and Zorro!

I'll try to get started on some other entries now, but I have a few pictures to share, and they take a while to get ready (transferring, renaming, resizing, uploading ...), so I still won't guarantee you'll get another entry tonight! :) Still, I AM back, and hopefully I'll keep the blog alive while I'm back at least!

3 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

glad you are back! (even for a little while!)
I hope you're having a great summer! hugs!

Jessica said...

Thanks sis, it's good to be back!
So far the summer is going pretty well ... though I don't like them much in general! :)
Hope you're having a great summer too!! *hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

I'm glad things are going well!

I've had a pretty nice summer so far too...
*hugs*