Sunday 21 August 2011

Difficult Week

This week has been rather difficult for me ... there are a lot of things going on in my head right now, and trying to sort them out and at the same time get my "practical life" working, it's not just easy ...

I have been struggling and even though I can't say I have been doing really well, I think I have seen some minor improvements as the week went by, and I guess that is a good thing and something to keep working on.

I've been doing a lot of photo projects lately, ordering tons of photos, marked them and put in albums but also computer related photo projects like digital scrapbooking. It's a lot of fun and it helps me relax a bit, which I think I need at times! :)

I'm having a lot of thoughts on a future (quite large) internet project, I will think some more and hopefully get back with an entry on that later today!

8 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I'm sorry to hear you are going through a difficult time! I hope things will get better soon.
Photo projects sound like fun though!

I hope we can get together some day soon - miss you!!

Jessica said...

Thanks sis, I'm working hard and trying to improve things, so I'm hoping it will eventually show some results ...

Yup, photoprojects are fun, among other things, I've ordered about 650 photos so far ... :)

Yeah, would be great if we could get together soon, miss you too, it's been a long time now! :)

*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

Good luck with everything!!
wow...that's a lot of photos! (I really need to order some as well..yikes...got way too many to go through...)

I hope so too! Would be great! I hope to see you online soon...and IRL as well! At the moment things are pretty much under control, but will get more busy later this fall..

Jessica said...

Thanks! :)

Yeah, basically ordered photos from June 2009 through December 2010 ... took a while to sort through all of them. Will try to order January through July 2011 as well now, and be completely up-to-date .... I think that will be a first since ... like 2005 or something! LOL!

I DO hope we can catch up soon, I'm hoping to be on MSN/YIM at least some nights of the week, hopefully I'll see you there! :)

The Darkest Night said...

Wow! that's a lot! I think I'm about 6 months behind on my photos, but might be more...guess I'll have to do something about that some day ;-)

I hope so too! I'm usually on MSN if I'm home (and YIM once in a while)...

toe nail fungus said...

Work make us more happy. As for health problems as pain could be reduce much more by doing some interesting work.

hemorrhoids treatment said...

I agree with above post as pain of anything could be reduced by doing some work which include the brain's activities.

bilateral kneereplacement said...

There are many problems as family and health problems are occurs which may give us more stress and work and exercises could reduce them.