Saturday 2 May 2009

Finally Photos!

Okay, so I'm still in an argument with the World Wide Web over the fact that it seems impossible to get a FREE webdomain that can actually host Simpleviewer! :(
However, I've realized I can't sulk over this forever, and I still have a couple of domain tied into my internet provider (didn't want to use them since I plan to change provider - maybe - soon), so I decided to use that, at least for now!
I'm guessing I have to make some changes later on, but I'll worry about that than!

So here are a few links to recent photos! :)
I have also decided to make a webpage with links to these photos, just because it's simpler to put everything in one place - so if you want to bookmark that as well, I'll give you the link (nothing fancy, it's just a page with links on it, but hey, it might make things a bit simpler!).

Ocean Walk, April 29, 2009

City Walk, April 30, 2009

Jessica's Picture Page

Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

totally wonderful photos! so pretty!

Jessica said...

Thank you! :)