Sunday 17 May 2009

Weekly Entries?!

Seems like I'm only making one entry a week here now ...
I'm sorry I'm not blogging more right now, because I've always enjoyed this blog, and I have been grateful for the response it has gotten ... however, when things are as hectic and complicated and confusing as they are right now ... I don't feel up to writing about it!
I'm not sure how much of all of this I want to keep a bit more private, and how much I'm comfortable in writing, and I'm basically feeling stressed out constantly now - so the blog has been put aside.

I'm having a rather stressful time now, for the rest of the semester - I'll have my last seminar on June 5th ... but if things start "working out" (and they might, Friday was a pretty good day at Uni), I'm hoping I'll be able to get back to more regular blogging ... guess we'll just have to wait and see! :)

No comments: