Sunday 7 February 2010

Big-Time Confusion!

Apologies for the lack of updates this week. Things have just spiralled and gotten worse and worse this week and I think I landed in some apathetic mental state yesterday!
Now I'm quickly realizing I can't stay there if I'm going to cope with this semester, so I'm hoping I will be able to make a comeback during the day today and hopefully I'll be able to start dealing with everything tomorrow ...

I'm sorry I'm being so very vague about everything, but to be honest, I don't really feel totally comfortable about sharing my most personal issues in a public blog... There are lots of things going on now that aren't so great - my study situation isn't the best, and I'm wondering whether or not to try and do something about that, the future seems mostly like a big black hole, which is a bit disconcerting ... I've run into some financial problems ... It seems like my Dad is really ill, though he won't tell me much about it, nor see a doctor, so that has me worried quite a bit.

I'm hoping I will be able to be more constructive during this week, addressing at least some of the problems that have been piling up and hopefully also be able to solve at least a few of them ...

I'm hoping for more updates during next week, if I can find a solution to some problems, I think it will be easier for me to write about them too - so fingers crossed, hey?! :)
I hope you all had a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Dakota said...

My thoughts and best wishes are with you!
*HUGS!*

The Darkest Night said...

I really hope your dad will be ok! i know how awful it is to have to seriously worry about a family member....so my thoughts are with you! HUGS!

Jessica said...

Dakota: Thanks!!! :) *hugs*

The Darkest Night: Thanks sis! Yeah, I know you know all about that ... since my Dad is hardly open about his health it's difficult to know how serious this is ... I shouldn't worry if it's nothing serious - as I have my own problems right now, but I still don't know, it could actually be REALLY serious ... guess there's not much to do but to wait and see ...

*hugs*

The Darkest Night said...

i hope you find out what's going on...and that he'll be ok
*hugs*