Tuesday 2 February 2010

Short Update!

Tuesday, 9.25 a.m.

I apologize for not making a proper update, but I'm feeling pretty stressed out. I'm at Uni with a million things to do - and it doesn't help that yesterday was totally crappy and today has started out the same way! :(
I know I have to cope and deal with the difficulties, and I think I will - but I don't have smile while doing it, do I?

Most of what feels bad right now is really private, so I hope you'll forgive me if I don't spill my guts in a public blog ... I just hope this will pass soon and things will feel a bit better ...

Well, I'd better get on with everything I should be doing, at this point, I wish I could split myself into three or four different pieces, maybe that way I'd have time to do everything I should do! :)

Take care!

No comments: