Thursday 11 November 2010

Wind of Change!

When I was about 13 or 14 I really liked the song "Wind of Change" by Scorpions - and I really feel the title is appropriate in my life right now.



As you might have understood, I haven't been feeling so great lately - to be frank, things haven't worked out well in quite a long time, if you look at the big picture.
And, as usual in this life, everything tends to happen at once. I apologize for this vague entry, but what is going on in my life now is very, very personal, and I haven't figured it all out myself yet, so I don't feel up to pouring it all out in a public blog just now ...
Basically, a lot of stuff has hit me in the head like the famous 'ton of bricks' and at the moment, I'm trying to deal with the entire 'ton', not allowing it to crash me, learning something from it, while not forsaking all the practical aspects of my life. Quite a task actually.

What I have brutally come to realize (that ton of bricks is quite a wake-up call!) is that I have to change a lot of things in my life, and I mean a lot! Also, I have to go back to a basic level, and - more or less - change ME! There are a lot of personal features that I have developed and/or nurtured for a long long time that I have come to realize need to change, and change now!
I don't mean to sound overly dramatic - I don't quite like the whole drama-queen-thing - but there are some major changes going on in my life right now ... and that can sometimes be difficult to handle.

I am highly motivated to go through with these changes, I know they are good and, to be frank, quite necessary if my life is going to function in a decent way, but I also know there will be setbacks and none of these changes come easy.

I hope I can keep this blog alive even though it might not be very specific regarding these things, as they are deeply personal. But this blog has been a part of my life for some very eventful four years, and I would of course like to try and keep it that way!

This is a quick - and vague, I know - update to what my life circles around right now. Hopefully I will be back with other entries, both regarding this kinda deep subject, but also about other things that go on in my life.

I'm sharing some photos from my last photo walk as well! I had hoped to reach the ocean to catch the sunset - but the sun sets SO quickly this time of year, I think I missed it with like two minutes!! Still, the photos turned out okay, I think.



No comments: