Tuesday 22 December 2009

Happy Holidays, Chaos and an Apology!

I apologize in advace for this quite confusing blog entry ...
I'm leaving for my families up north tomorrow (or rather tonight ...), and I feel rather bad about several things. I would have hoped to have updated this blog before leaving, but unfortunately that won't be possible. Hopefully I'll be able to make a number of summary-update-entries when I come back home after the holidays.

The reason for not writing much here is that things are REALLY chaotic right now! Aparently things have turned ugly for my sister, my Dad and his family are back from America, but she's really ill, and they haven't made it home yet, but are stuck in a hotel about 350 km from home and we don't know what will happen ... also, it seems my other sister also is ill ...
It's a true mess, both practically and emotionally and to be honest, I can't wait for these holidays to be over ....

I'd like to finish with wishing all of you HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!
I would have liked to send out individual holiday greetings to my friends, but it just hasn't been possible right now, the way things have been.
Please know that I AM thinking of you and am wishing you the very best for the holidays!

I will hopefully be back here on January 2nd, and while next year (semester) will be VERY intense, I'm hoping it will be better than the way things are right now!

Again, I hope you will enjoy the holidays and I wish you all the best for next year!!

No comments: