Saturday 6 March 2010

Getting Better!

Things in general seems to be getting better now, and I'm very grateful for that!
Thursday was a really good day, with Greek and Hebrew lectures. After the horrible Tuesday I had, it felt very satisfying to get a really good day on top of that, and be able to make a bit of a mental comeback!

Yesterday morning I was at the Health Care Centre again, and met with yet another nurse, who apparently did not agree with the last one. On Wednesday they told me I was practically okay and I thought Friday would basically be my last visit. But the new nurse had something else in mind, did another bandage thing which I have to have on until Wednesday!!! *little sigh* I'm very happy no complications have appeared, no infection or anything like that, but I'm still impatient and I want this whole mess to end so I can get back to normal again! What is really good is that I'm almost not in any pain at all any more, I am very happy about that! :)

I went to Uni straight afterwards, I had missed a NT lecture and a RTC seminar, but we had a mentor-tutorial-meeting over lunch and an RTC lecture in the afternoon. I missed having any exegetical stuff during the day but I still survived the afternoon!

Today has not been quite as constructive as I had hoped it to be, but I guess I have a few hours left to try and get something done ... and hopefully I'll be more efficient tomorrow!

No comments: