Sunday 23 January 2011

Last of the Photos!

Yes, here are the last of the photos ... I'm guessing I'll continue taking pictures when I get back and try to get everything in order again (especially since I'm thinking of redecorating my living room!).


The last of the really old electrical outlets that are now finally exchanged for new ones:


The living room:

Note in the last two pictures the beautiful plastic instead of a doorway! *lol* I have a door but it's down in the basement so they decided to cover it up with plastic instead!

Kitchen:


Bedroom:


Bathroom - BEFORE renovation:


I am very much looking forward to seeing the AFTER-pictures! :)

Please note that I will try to update my blog whenever I can, from Uni or from my families when I'm up there visiting - but there will be no pictures until I get back (sorry...).
It seems right now that I'll be able to move in on Feb. 11 but I guess there's no guarantees, right?!

Take care!!

2 comments:

BusinessKata said...

Nice renovation! Plastic door is very strange to look at though!

Jessica said...

LOL! Yeah, the plastic door has finally been removed now! :) I'm trying to get everything back to normal again, but it's taking time ...