Saturday 16 April 2011

Trying ...

I had a pretty horrible night after a difficult day yesterday - so it took me a while to get going today.
I have still been feeling very sad about Zorro today but I am constantly trying to get things to work anyway. The problem is that every time I even think about him, I completely fall apart ... and I don't want to go on without thinking about him!! And I still can't allow myself to continuously fall apart either ... quite a dilemma ...

I have been doing some cleaning and some laundry today, and I've also spent time reading the book by Levenson that the OT students are having a seminar on on Monday. It's really quite interesting and I have a feeling I'll grasp a bit more of the ongoing discussions if I have actually read the book ...

Apart from that, not much has been happening ... I talked to my sisters (and my Dad) earlier tonight, and it's good to hear from them every once in a while. Apparently they had started taking out Easter decorations and my youngest sister had a great long monologue about two chickens .... I didn't understand half of it really, but it's great just hearing from them!

I'm hoping to finish cleaning tomorrow, and also finish Levenson's book, so I can get some work done on my master's thesis as well - I'm having a meeting with my professor next week so I need to get a bit of work done for that meeting as well.

No comments: