Saturday 4 September 2010

Better??!

I haven't been feeling great lately, unfortunately nights have become a true terror for me! No matter what I try, I tend to dream to the extreme!! Some really awful nightmares, leaving me all torn up, but I've been quite affected by other dreams as well, the intensity and the contents of them has made me feel quite out of it.
I know my grandmother (my Dad's mother) was quite affected by dreams, and there were a number of incidents where she's had horrible dreams and something horrible happened soon after that ... And I actually know that to be sort of true for me as well now ... I had the worse night between Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and yesterday I found out that my Dad received some really bad news on Wednesday ...

I have been sleeping a little better tonight, so my mood has improved a lot, even though I'm still very tired. I do hope this session is over now, because I really need to function properly from now on ... I will get definitive news on what will happen this semester on Monday morning, and after that there are a lot of practical details that have to be sorted out ... and I also really have to get started on my studies now!! I'm truly hoping I will be able to do the NT course, but I know it's really demanding, and I also have to get started on my thesis. I think it went really well when I spoke to my professor about it, we also clarified what I find most difficult and found a way to make it, hopefully, not-quite-so difficult this time ... but there's till a lot of work to be done!!

I'm hoping to make the weekend work out pretty well, practically, I need to get cleaning, laundry and stuff like that done, and hopefully I will have a productive week! :)

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Oh nightmares are no fun... I hope you will sleep better in the future!

really sorry to hear your dad got bad news! I hope he's ok!
hugs!

Jessica said...

Thanks sis ... I have been sleeping a bit better now, thankfully! I hope it stays that way ...

Unfortunately, the medication my Dad has been on during most of the spring and summer apparently had no effect at all ...:(
He doesn't tell me that much, so I'm not quite sure what's going on, but I gather it's not good ....

The Darkest Night said...

oh that doesn't sound good..I'm so sorry sis! I hope he will get better soon! Hugs!

Jessica said...

Thanks sis ...