Saturday 5 March 2011

Visitors!

I used to be pretty good at keeping tabs on the visitors to this blog, but now I seem to have lost count in all the general confusion.
Not only did we pass the big 30,000 but we've also come a bit over 31,000 visitors now - thank you so much! I am amazed so many of you continue to check this blog even though I haven't been that great at updating it for a while ...

I'm hoping to get back to blogging the way I did when I started this blog, where I basically wrote an entry a day (sometimes more!) but I can't promise anything. It does depend a bit on how things turn out right now, as I feel like I've in many ways come to a cross-road of sorts now ... Hopefully things will turn out okay meaning I will be able to get a bit more structure and a bit less confusion in my life - and that will mean more blog entries! :)

No comments: