Saturday 28 April 2007

Very Hard To Focus

Right now I am supposed to be 100% effective in what I do, and instead I find myself having a very had time to focus. It doesn't really matter what I do, wether I study, or take a break working on the computer, or cleaning, or reading ... I just tend to loose focus right away with everything I do.
And I can't really afford that the way things are at the moment!!
I'm behind on this course as well, and we have the exam on Wednesday!! I don't have much planned at all, which is great, but I still really need to concentrate and get things done, otherwise I'll fail this exam as well ...But I just don't know how to gain focus again ...

I will be getting a bit of a break tomorrow afternoon, when I'm going to a spring concert!! I know it'll be great, I really like these concerts, but right now I'm feeling very down and most of all feel like giving it up! I know I won't, and I know I probably will enjoy myself a lot when I'm there, it's just that at the moment, the only thing I want to do is go to bed, cuddle up with Zorro and never move again ...
Guess that's not an option, huh?

I thought I'd gain some motivation and focus by having this little project to work on during my breaks, but it didn't quite work out that way! When I'm studying, all I can do is think about the project, but when I take a break, and I'm supposed to actually work on it, I can't concentrate ... *sigh*
I really wish this semester will end .... SOON ... because I'm not sure how much longer I can keep going the way I am ...



Jessica's Websites

No comments: