Sunday 9 August 2009

Home Sweet Home!

I have been home since Wednesday, but my Dad and his family took a mini vacation here, and left early yesterday morning! Goodbyes are always very difficult so yesterday was totally non-productive for me, but now it's high time to try to get back on track again - including getting this blog going again! :)

I do apologize for not posting a single entry during the summer, but the fact is I think I have had real internet access two or three times since I left, and then I felt I didn't have the time to write here properly!
Please keep coming back here regularly over the next few days, because I will try to add entries on my summer every now and again, so I can be back on track with blogging as well soon.

For now, this will be my comeback entry - so you'll know I'm here again - but I will try to post more soon!

I hope you all had a great summer!

/Jessica

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Happy you're home! I hope you had a great summer! *hugs*

Dakota said...

Welcome home!! I hope you had a great summer! :-)

Lena said...

Tjohoooo! då måste vi ses nu! Saknat dig ju

Jessica said...

The Darkest Night: Thanks sis! Summer was ... okay ... glad to be home though! :) *hugs*

Dakota: Thanks Dakota! :) I had a summer filled with ups and downs ... I hope yours was terrific! :)

storchan: Woohooo! Absolut!! Saknat dig oxå!! och snart lär du få fullt upp, och jag med, så vi måste verkligen träffas!!!