Sunday 30 August 2009

Difficult Decision & Tough Week!


Things have not turned out the way I had anticipated, not during this weekend and not before that either, so I'm generally feeling rather confused right now.
I have had to make a very difficult decision today, and I'm looking at a very rough week ahead of me. I still hope to be able to update my blog and be active online, but I can't guarantee anything, and I probably won't be in a great mood all the time.

I don't feel like I'm able to let you know what is going on, partly because it is very private and partly because I'm so confused I wouldn't know where to start. I'm hoping that this week will constitute a transition into something better, I think it will and I will certainly work hard to change the things that really are NOT working out right now.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I'm back - sort of! - even though things aren't that great at the moment!
I hope you all are well!

3 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

really sorry to hear things aren't great.... wish there was something i could do to help...thinking of you...*hugs*

Lena said...

ses vi på tågen något? jag åker med 9.10 tåget i morgon.

Jessica said...

The Darkest Night: Thanks sis ... I'm hoping this are getting a bit better now! *fingers crossed*

storchan: KUL att ses idag!!! Hoppas det blir fler tåg-dejter! *lol*