Sunday 4 February 2007

I Feel Awful!

Have to appologize in advance for this entry, and I think it's gonna be pretty terrible!
But I FEEL terrible, and I just need to unload it all somewhere ...

I was in for a real study day today, in order to try to prepare for next week. First of all, I overslept! I wasn't up until around 8.30 ... and I had meant to go up about two hours earlier! *sigh* I have been trying to concentrate on studies, but it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE right now!! I know there are lots of things I havn't caught up with, but when I'm trying to translate a word that we haven't even GOT in our little dictionary?!!?!?!? What the Hell do I do?!?!! We get sentences in a book to analyze and translate, and in the same book there is a dictionary with new words as well as the relevant grammar-rules ... in this chapter I think I have come across five or six words we haven't even got!!!!!! I don't own a Hebrew dictionary and I know they are horribly expenisve but I guess I'm gonna have to get one.
The grammar is also impossible to get - they use stuff, endings and prefixes that I have never even heard of!! I know I've been missing a lot of lectures, but since we follow ONE book, I thought all the relevant information would be in that!!!!!!!
Everything is just a HUGE mess .... I guess I'll have to contact this other girl that I "sort of know" to see what she says, but I just feel SOOOOO stupid doing that! It feels like I'm the most stupid person in the whole world, I just don't understand anything ...
On top of that, Zorro has felt that I'm not great, so he has spent the entire day in a horrible mood - he's running around completely MAD (I'm actually scared he'll end up having a heart attack), he's clawing on EVERYTHING, the carpets, the couch, the doors and the walls ...

Sorry, I realize this is really a horrible entry, I just HAD to get it all out somewhere ....


Jessica's Websites

No comments: