Saturday 3 February 2007

Kind of Confused ...

Today has been another mix of Hebrew and James Bond ... fun, but somewhat confusing! :)

I think I have gotten off to a rather good start with my James Bond forum, I have changed the graphics quite a lot fixed some welcome tables, rearranged boards etc and I'm actually quite happy with what I've got! :) Now all I need is memers! *lol*

As for studies, I'm not quite so happy there! I do feel better regarding the studies than I have done before, but it's still not very good. I seem to catch up, at least a little (I have managed to learn some stuff, but should have learned even more *sigh*), but I'm still not looking forward to next week.
I know I've been completely down for about a week now, and I really feel "out-of-it" when it comes to Uni ... and now I'm supposed to rush back in again! I know I REALLY have to, there's no question there, but that doesn't mean I have to feel happy about it, right?! I know our professor keeps his thing of "read-out-loud -- translate -- analyze grammar", and that is of course what terrifies me. First of all, I don't ever feel prepared enough for such a thing, and second, I don't feel great with this group ... it's rather large, about 25 students, and since I've been so up-and-down lately, I don't feel I've become a true part of the group yet ...

Ah well, I guess I should wait until tomorrow night to have a panic attack over this ...

Oh, don't forget to spread the word about my James Bond forum ... feel free to check out the updates : http://007secretagent.proboards83.com



Jessica's Websites

5 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I really like your Bond board! VERY cool! :) Makes me want to go watch a Bond movie *lol*

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks! I'm really glad you like it! :)
I'm still trying to make it better and better - so if you have any suggestions ..:D

The Darkest Night said...

I'll let you know if I think of anything ;) I think it looks really cool so far ! :)

Jexxie said...

håller med föregående talare....känner verkligen för bond just nu

Jessica said...

I'm REALLY glad to hear that - both of you! :D Thank You!