Saturday 10 February 2007

Melancholy ...

Not quite sure what's the matter with me tonight, but I just feel generally very sad and depressed. A lot of very hard thoughts going round and round in my head, and I just can't seem to shake them off.

I do hope I get a good night's sleep now, and can start preparing myself for tough times tomorrow. Things have not exactly gone well during the start of this semester and I feel I have fallen behind on my studies ... as well as ... well ... oh, God it's complicate to explain! Anyway, the whole Uni-situation isn't the best at the moment, and we have our fist exam in 9 days! *gulp* I pretty much figure that I'm getting my last chance to try to make a go of this semester now,by giving it all I have!!
Of course, should any new disasters occur, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to focus completely, but if I pretty much get "left alone" (when it comes to panic attacks, general embarrassment or illness), I'm hoping I can make a go of this course.

I'm still working on getting my James Bond Forum going:
http://007secretagent.proboards83.com
As a break today, I also re-designed by Les Misérables Forum:
http://abccafe2006.proboards105.com/

Take care!


Jessica's Websites

No comments: