Tuesday 1 September 2009

So far: Better! And: 19,000!

Well I had this wish in my head as I woke up this morning, that I hoped September would be a better month than August have been. And so far, it really has been! :)
First and foremost, when I logged on this afternoon I was visitor number 19,000!!! Not to bad, huh? :) Thank you all visit my blog! :)

I met Lena on the train tomorrow, it was SO nice to see her again! I don't know when we saw each other last, but it was a LONG time ago, that's for sure. Since we aren't at the same Departments anymore *sob* we didn't get to talk for that long, but hopefully I can get used to getting up early in the morning and we can meet on the train, at least most days of the week!

I spent most of the day in the library, trying to study and figure out what I want to do with my essays! I did better today than I have in ... what, two months?! ... but it still didn't go THAT well. I haven't been feeling great lately and the whole Uni situation is a great big mess right now! I have a meeting with my professor tomorrow afternoon and I'm both looking forward to it and dreading it ... I definitely feel confused, that's for sure.

There was a lot of activity going on at Uni now that the semester has officially started, and I saw a number of people I "know". Most of my real friends have moved on to another part of their education now (*sob again!*), but I have a few friends left at the Department. I met one of them today which was really nice! :)

At 3 o'clock I gave up and went home, first I had to pick up a parcel and then I had to go see our "janitor" regarding the MAJOR renovation they will start here sometime next year ... I met another girl there, we really started talking and that was quite nice! I don't know any of my neighbours, so it was nice being able to at least have a casual conversation! :)

It's been quite a day, at least more active than most other days now, so I'm kind of pleased with myself. Until I think of the meeting tomorrow, when the butterflies keep invading my stomach! My professor is really really great, but since things haven't worked out at all lately, I'm still really nervous about the meeting ... Wish me luck?! :)

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I hope the meeting went well!
Congratulations on 19 000 visitors! that's a lot!

Jessica said...

Thanks Annika ... it totally did ... I think ... eh, did I mention this week has been insanely confusing?! *lol*
And yay on the visitors ... I kind of fail at all my websites and blogs so it's really cool this one is actually doing so well! :D

The Darkest Night said...

keep up the great job - your blog seems to be quite a success! (and I love it!) *hugs*

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks! Yeah, I hope I can keep it up!
I like it myself and - well, you like it! *lol* - other people seems to like it too! :)