Thursday 7 June 2007

200th Post!!

Yes, what a better way to celebrate my 200th post than today! Have to say though, that this celebration really should have come a lot sooner, but since this semester has been so rough on me, I haven't felt much like blogging at all!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

I know it is true for every day of your life, but I can't help feeling it is extra true for me today. I really feel like I will be able to start something new from today, well and truly leaving this semester behind me. And not only the semester as such, more in terms of "the way of the semester" - if that made any kind of sense. I mean that I'm really fond of the subject, and our teacher really was quite good although I think he's a bit hard to figure out, and I want to continue studies in this subject, what I want to leave forever is the way things turned out. I made one bad decision, which gave me some really huge consequenses, and when I wasn't ready or prepared for the consequenses, it made me make even more bad decisions - and I never got out of it!!
That's what I want to change. I want to change my attitude to things, I want to try to limit the times I will make this bad decisions, I will try to mentally prepare for the fact that when making a bad decision you will get consequenses, and wether they seem reasonable or not, you have to face them!

Oh my, feeling quite philosophical at 6.20 in the morning - what will this day turn out to be?! *lol*

Anyway, I just wanted to write this celebration-post which is a celebration on two fronts: my 200th post and the end of this semester!

**YAY!** **YAY!** **YAY!** **YAY!**
---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Return of the King (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Currently watching: The Fellowship of the Rings (Director's Commentary)
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: ---

No comments: