Sunday 3 June 2007

Definately Counting Down!

Yes, I am definately on active countdown now, that's for sure!
~~ 3 days, 15 hours 34 minutes!! ~~
I really can't wait for this whole thing to be over right now, I am soooo motivated to really start to change a lot of things in my life, and I just feel like I have to get started on it. I'm a bit divided though, because I'm not feeling I'm getting enough studying done, so obviously part of me feels I need more time to prepare for the exam as well. But for the most part, I just want it to be over. I'm really trying to study as much as possible (despite my cold), and I won't give up, but one thing is certain: I'm gonna be THRILLED when the exam is over, wether I've passed or not!

I am very much looking forward to our little picnic after the exam during the afternoon! It's gonna be really great, and I am definately going to celebrate that this whole thing finally is over ...

I have to aplogize about my blog entries being kind of boring lately, but I think that is because I'm doing nothing except sitting at home either with my nose in a completely weird and difficult Norweigan book (and yes, Sweden and Norway are next to eachother, but just because of that, it's not easy to read Norweigan!!!) or I'm buried in the Hebrew Bible, doing my best to translate, figure out weird word-forms and/or working my way through interpretation-issues ... so that's why I don't have that much fun and exciting to write about.
I guess I'll at least have a few days down here after the exam, when I'm hopefully going to be able to do more fun stuff, before heading up to the summerhouse!

Take care guys (I hope you had a more fun weekend than I did!!!)!

Life's not a song
Life isn't bliss
Life is just this
It's living
You have to go on living
(Buffy the Vampire Slayer - 'Once More With Feeling')

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Olycksfågeln by Camilla Läckberg
Currently watching: Millennium Season 1
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES, also running errands (which is SO much fun compared to studies ...)

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I really hope you'll feel better soon & good luck with the exam!

And have fun at the picnic! :)

Jessica said...

Thanks!! I'm definately counting down minutes, and I have strong feeling I'll definately be in high spirits for the picnic!
No matter how the exam went - at least this whole horrible terrible awful semester will be OVER!!! :)