Friday 1 June 2007

Better ... sort of ...

I have had a better day today, of which I am greatful of course, but I can't for the life of me say that any day is good now!! Things are mostly very, very, very tough and confusing and hard and terrible at the moment. But at least no disasters are occuring yet, so that's something, right?

Seriously though, I am now counting down, not only days, but also hours, minutes and seconds until this semester will be over!!
I spoke with my friends today, regarding our picnic. Some changes (why am I not surprised??) but at least it seems to be happening now, and that's the main thing after all. Though we have not yet come up with an emergency plan, should it rain *oops* (one of my friends reminded me tonight) ... Guess we shall hope for sunshine and celebrating-weather, and should that fail, I'm sure we'll come up with something ... :) No matter what I really hope I'll be able to see them something before I go up to the summerhouse. I will try to come down here for a week or two during the summer as well, so I hope I can spend some time with them than as well!

As usual I always feel like I should have studied A LOT MORE, so I'm gonna head off to bed now, to hopefully get a fairly early start tomorrow. After all, it's no more than five days left now ... guess I'd better put in all the hours I possibly can!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Two Towers (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Currently watching: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 5
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES - what else?

No comments: