Tuesday 5 June 2007

Blog Information!

This is an information post regarding my blog. I will repeat this post every now and again, giving everybody an oportunity to read it.

As you may have noticed, I am careful not to mention names in my blog, as I feel strongly about people's privacy and integrity. I sometimes feel, however, that the blog feels sort of impersonal when I always use initials, or refer to people in other ways.
I certainly don't want to make anybody uncomfortable, but in this post I'd like to say that if there is anyone out there among my friends and/or family that feel it's okay for me to use your names, you can take this oportunity to let me know! (Either by leaving a comment here - you can also send me and email or give me a call or whatever)

I would like to point out that I'm definately not forcing anyone into anything - privacy and security is very important to me, I just wanted to see if there are some of you who wouldn't mind seeing their names here on occasion! :) Naturally, I won't say anything incriminating (of course!!), it would only mean that I use your names instead of initials, or just refer to you as "friend" or something like that.

Like I said, I will repeat this post every now and again, and give people the chance to read it, think about it and get back to me.
I will of course continue in the fashion I have now for anyone who don't get in touch with me.

If you enjoy reading this blog, please feel free to vote or rank my blog by clicking on the buttons below. (You can vote once a day)

Top Blogs

BlogRankers.com


Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

No comments: