Monday 4 June 2007

Lost In Exodus!

I have no earthly idea how I will cope writing an entry that will make any kind of sense right now, because I really feel way beyond sense completely ...

As you know from my previous entry, I went out this morning, and even though it was something I just had to do, naturally it made my cold even worse ... *sigh* So trying to get massive studying done while at the same time struggling with fever, headaches, sore throats and other horrors are not something I feel up to right now.

I really feel like I live in a vaccuum right now. I'm stuck inside with this terrible cold and my terrible studies, and although I know that it's only two days left, it still feels like I'll never get out of this.

I'm feeling rather low now, I don't have the energy to do anything at all, but I can't sleep at all either, so mostly I feel very down. I am happy about getting my X-Files dvds, absolutely, but I still feel like I'm living in this vaccuum, where nothing is really real except the Hebrew Bible, lots of tissues and lots of painkillers ... so I can't really feel happy about my dvds either ... it just feels like "sure, I've ordered them and everything, but the fact of actually recieving them, beeing able to watch them, that is something that belongs in another reality, not in the reality I'm living in now".

Oh God, maybe the fever really has made me insane now??!! At least I feel like a raving lunatic right now ... guess I'd better stop before this gets completely out of hand!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Return of the King (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Currently watching: Millennium Season 1
Currently listening to: --
My Plans for tomorrow: Studies - so what else is new?!

No comments: