Tuesday 12 February 2008

The Middle Day!

This has rather felt like "the middle day" ... I haven't been feeling quite so on-top-of-the-world the last few days, and I think it all culminated today. It also feels like I'm through the worst of it now, because my mood has improved during the day and I do feel ready to take on the coming days and coming challenges!

I don't have a great deal to write about though, since pretty much my whole existence is currently centered around studies, wether it's writing papers, going through litterature or translating Hebrew sentences ... and there's only so much you can find to write about regarding that .... (Also, I have a strong feeling that most of you aren't that interested in a detailed report on how to properly analyze a Hebrew verb, right?! *lol*)

I have an Old Testament-exam coming up late next week, so even though I don't want to let go of the Hebrew, I will definately have to prioritize the other course up to the exam. I have one paper left to write in the Old Testament, but if I can get that done - it doesn't seem to be that extensive - I can focus only on the litterature and my notes, which feels good.

Tomorrow I'm meeting with a friend and her young son, I'm sooo looking forward to that! I LOVE meeting babies and this little one is not even two months yet! *adorable!* I haven't seen him in two weeks so I'm betting he's grown since then! :)

Well, I'd better get going preparing some lunch to take with me tomorrow, as I'll be leaving here at about a quarter to seven in the morning, and I'm probably not home until about six in the evening ... and I have a strong feeling I have to eat something while I'm away!

Take care!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Bible
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 3
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Hebrew studies and meeting a friend

No comments: