Sunday 3 February 2008

Another Week - Another Destiny

Wow, another week is about to begin! I can't believe how quickly the days seem to go now, and at the same time I feel like this semester has already been going on for at least six months! :) *yikes*

I do want to apologize for not writing here so often now! I want to, I really do, but I haven't yet quite figured out my routines, with this heavy Uni schedule! I still feel good and I really am enjoying myself, but as far as having a working routine for it: that's not happening! :) I'm currently studying every waking minute until I can't keep my eyes open and then I either sleep a while (depending on the time) or try to unwind by watching Stargate SG-1 - so my life isn't that exciting!! I'm hoping to come up with a plan for at least online activities, as I feel I have neglected that all around! I should make graphics, make digi-scraps, activate myself in Forums/Message Boards, comment on blogs, check up Facebook, work on my websites, update my blogs ... the list goes on and on and on ... I'm currently thinking like this: I really would like to go back to updating this blog every day! I like the way this blog has turned out, I enjoy writing it, and by the number of visitors I'd say at least some people are enjoying reading it. However, in saying this, I will make it clear that I will mostly just write about what's going on in my life here now ... since I'm on a tight schedule I won't have time for movie reviews or a lot of photos or graphics (unless something special happens of course) - but basically it'll be an update on my crazy life burried in the Bible! *lol*
Apart from that, I will try to take time during the weekends to catch up on everything else: forums, blog comments, facebook etc. Therefore - if I seem to have 'disappeared' during the week, I most likely haven't, I will just try to limit these longer computer sessions to weekends from now on ... Hope that works out for everyone ...

Otherwise I'm still feeling really content about the way things are. Far from everything is perfect, and I'm constantly behind on my courses, but I still have this really great powerful feeling about my whole situation right now! I know I will have to apply myself, probably more than I ever have before, but I am completely happy about doing that. More and more I feel I have REALLY found something I'm passionate about, something I enjoy, something I'm interested in, and frankly ... something I'm good at! I'm not a top notch student, and I'm not extremely intelligent, but I get VGs (the high-grade) every now and then, and now, having taken a lot of courses in the Old Testament, I can tell I'm really seeing connections and know what it's all about!! Refreshing Hebrew is also absolutely fantastic, we've gone through five chapters of the book we're starting with, and I can honestly say I completely and utterly know everything they cover. I know the words, I know the grammar, I can read it properly, analyze it properly and translate it properly! That is SUCH an amazing feeling!!!
I know I have fallen a bit too far behind on the other courses, that is the only thing that is not great, but looking at my upcoming schedule, it's not the worse-possible-scenario: I have lectures (don't have the energy to separate Old Testament and Hebrew now: Monday 1-3 with a Hebrew study date at 3, Tuesday 8-10, Wednesday 8-10, Thursday 8-12 (8-10, 10-12) and then I'm having lunch with Johanna - YAY!! - and Friday 8-10. There's only one day with double lectures, and most of the days I should be home at about 11 (if I'm not planning any more study-dates that is), and that should give me quite a few hours to work at catching up! I don't think I've ever wanted something to work out this much (unless counting of course getting back from sick-leave and stuff like that!), so I really hope I can cope!

Last week worked out pretty well too - one pretty bad thing happened on Wednesday, and typically it was the worse possible timing, but I managed not to get completely down, I was at it at 8 a.m. on Thursday morning again, and after a little pep-talk from Johanna I did feel a lot better! :)
I'm not saying my entire life is going to be perfect from now on, I know things will happen and I will not feel this great all the time, but I am so completely greatful for feeling like this right now, and I very much intend to make it last for as long as I possibly can!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
*hugs*

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Bible (yup, it'll take time to get through that one *lol*)
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1 (starting up on season 3 soon!)
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Lectures, Hebrew study-date, LOTS of studying

No comments: