Wednesday 20 February 2008

^^ Nemesis ^^

Okay, this will be a bit of a different entry, as I've been in the worst possible mood ever today ... but something a little bit funny happened, and I thought I'd turn that into a blog entry (instead of boring you all to death with my terrible mood!)

I took a break at some point today and decided to watch an episode of "Stargate SG-1"- yay!! Even though I've had the entire box set for a while now, I haven't had much time to watch it, and when I watch completely new episodes, I really want to be able to take the time and sit down and focus. So today I decided to watch one, and I had reached the end of season 3, so I would watch the season finale, "Nemesis" (hence the blog title *lol*).
And I was very surprised, because it turns out that "Nemesis" was actually the very, very, very, very first Stargate-episode I ever watched! *cool* I more or less "acidentally" turned into the Swedish TV6 channel this summer, when it did nothing but rain and I was stuck in the summerhouse with nothing to do. I distinctly remember this was the first episode, since it is rather special, with Jack, Sam and Teal'c on board Thor's space ship, AND of course, the replicators!! I remember enjoying the episode, having seen McGyver in my younger days I naturally recognised Richard Dean Anderson ... but I wasn't that thrilled. It took me about 4 or 5 episodes I think, which I saw at very uneven intervalls, before I was completely hooked!
I was surprised to find out that the first episode I saw was as early as the end of season 3, as I had always thought I came in sometime around mid-season 5 ...:) And little did I know at the time, that I had actually caught the very first Replicator-episode! Cool to the max! :)

Well, as this might excite some of you out there who are also completely into Stargate - the rest of you might figure out from this that I haven't had the most exciting day (after all, when the most fun and exciting event of the day is finding out what Stargate-episode was the first I ever say ... things have gone pretty far!!)!
I have been studying like an idiot for the exam tomorrow and absolutely nothing has worked out - nothing!!! It's taken forever, and I'm completely exhausted now ... so I'm gonna try to get some sleep now ... if I can!
I have two really terrible days coming up, but I hope I'll be able to make some kind of summary-blog-entry during the weekend, to get me back on track! :)
---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Bible - Proverbs (skipped Job and Ezra, as I had read them for my course)
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 3
Currently listening to: Nothing...
My Plans for tomorrow: Hebrew lecture 8-10, Old Testament exam 1-7!!

No comments: