Friday 3 October 2008

Massive Confusion!

I really feel I shouldn't make this blog entry right now, but since I didn't write anything yesterday, I figured I had to say something.

My life is just generally completely confusing right now, and for some reason, I can't seem to find my way out of it - which is confusing in itself! I don't feel like I'm in control of things right now, I need to do things, and think of things, and plan things and prepare for things - and I don't feel I'm doing that now ... And the more I worry about it, the more confused I get!
I try to make plans to be able to find my way out of it, but for some reason, unforseen things happen, I have to abandon my plans, and after that I feel even more confused.

I'm sorry, I'll try not to complain this entire entry - but this entry will therefore be quite short today - as complaining to myself and anybody who will listen is pretty much what is going on in my life right now ...
What actually have been done today is that I have completely Phase One of my Super-Secret Project! *Yay!* Always something! I still have Phase Two and Phase Three left - but number three is pretty light, so now all I have to work out is phase two ... so hopefully I'll be able to work it out in plenty of time for my deadline!

Other than that - not much to say!
Lectures this morning - loads of new confusing Greek stuff! Met up with Lena afterwards and had a chat (mostly me whining ... *oops*), which was really great. We're gonna meet again on Monday, I hope I'll be in a better mood then. After that ... nothing much ... I think ... Confused ... Again ...

Okay, not much point in going on here. I hope you all have a lovely Friday evening.
My thoughts go to those LUCKY people who are able to tune into the SciFi channel tonight, to watch Amanda Tapping's show "Sanctuary" - originally a webbased show that has now been given an oportuntiy to go on Television! I sooooooooo hope for an eventual DVD-release as there's not much chance we'd get it here in Sweden.
I've watched all the webbased episodes and I LOVE them, but they are very short, so it would be fantastic to see it as a regular TV show!
---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Not really sure - Ambiguity in Ecclesiastes - or something ...
Currently watching: Stargate Atlantis season 4 (?)
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: STUDIES, STUDIES, STUDIES, STUDIES (possibly laundry)

4 comments:

Lena said...

jag vet att den här kommentaren egentligen inte är nån tröst, men jag måste säga det ändå. Jag vet ju hur viktigt det är för dig att planera dina dagar, men såna här gånger då det absolut inte funkar - Kan du försöka med att skippa planeringen och bara go with the flow? Hur funkar det?

Jessica said...

Tyvärr är det så att när det gäller saker som jag har lite svårt för - och en hel del i tillvaron är sånt nu, då går det inte på några villkor att improvisera ... saker som genererar ångest måste jag förbereda minutiöst, kanske inte vad som i själva verket HÄNDER, men mina egna tankar och känslor i förhållande till det, hur jag tänker, vad jag tänker, hur jag ska bete mig, vilka ångestreducerande metoder jag ska använda när och hur - och när oförutsedda saker händer kan jag oftast inte slutföra vad jag har tänkt ...
Jag HAR blivit bättre på det, i att det att färre saker genererar ångest nu än tidigare, men just i ångestsituationer reagerar jag likandant nu som jag gjorde för 4 år sen ...

Lena said...

Ja det är självklart. sånt försvinner inte i en handvändning och jag beundrar verkligen hur du hanterar det just nu! jag har inte själv de problem du har och kan väl aldrig till fullo förstå vad du går igenom, men jag kan förstå hur jobbigt det är att ta itu med sig själv och jag tycker du gör ett strålande jobb! hang in there.

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks! :)
Jag mår ju enormt mycket bättre nu, och klarar av enormt mycket mer nu än nånsin förut - men vissa saker sitter i envisare än andra ... antar att man alltid har saker att jobba med och förbättra här i livet! ;)