Monday 20 October 2008

Where Do I Start?!?

Well, where do I start?!?
First off with an apology for not writing here for over a week! *GASP* How did this happen?!?
As you know, I haven't been feeling very well lately, some things happened that made my life take a complete nose dive, and it's been a bit hard picking up the pieces after that!
Last week was basically okay, but rather strange, and I never quite worked up the energy to blog about it. It was very confusing, trying to work out what had happened, how to move on, some strategies I applied didn't work ... well, generally confusing!

Now I have to other choice but to actually make things work - don't much like that scenario, because things tend to go wrong anyway, but this time they simply have to work out, so fingers crossed! I have two very tough weeks coming up, with a lot happening, and pretty much everything has work out, otherwise more or less everything will collapse.

I had a pretty okay day today, though it was rather intense, and I ended up with a pretty bad headache that it took about 5 hours to get rid of. Now I'm hoping for a few hours of studying before bed ...

I will try to get back to you with an update on what's going on, and what lies ahead this next two weeks, but for now, I'd rather get some studying done first. I'll try to make another entry later tonight or tomorrow morning - because if nothing unforeseen happens, I am back on blogging-track now! :)

Take care!

[No Pic of the Day this time, sorry ... maybe in my next entry!]

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I really hope you are feeling better! *hugs*

Jessica said...

Thanks sis!
I am feeling better, at last, though I'm constantly stressing right now! I just wish these two weeks were over ...