Friday 25 September 2009

Catching A Cold?

I'm not sure, but I think I'm catching a cold ... I haven't been feeling great for a couple of days now ... and I soooo don't have time to get sick now!! I just hope I can cure myself over the weekend, when I don't have to stagger out of bed at 4 a.m.! :)

Apart from that, I'm still walking around on little clouds from the exam on Tuesday! It still feels almost unreal - did that actually happen?!? - and I'm really really motivated to make sure my life is getting back on track now!! September has been better (a lot!) than August, and I'm hoping for October to be even better yet! :)

Not much is happening, I went to Uni this morning, but didn't feel well. I found one book at the library that I was actually allowed to borrow (most of the literature I'm using is reference books that has to be read on spot), so I got that and went home about 11 o'clock!
I slept for a few hours, but had some stuff to deal with in my diary which has taken up most of my afternoon! I find it difficult to get to grips on what I really think and feel - and that makes it a bit complicated!

I hope you all will have a great weekend!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: God and the Origin of Evil (F. Lindström) - Streiten mit Gott (J. Ebach)
Currently watching: The X-Files, season 4
Currently listening to: Audiobook: It (swedish)
My Plans for tomorrow: Cleaning and getting started on writing my thesis!

No comments: