Sunday 13 September 2009

Same Old Pattern!

I'm quickly noticing I'm back in my regular pattern, where I kind of hate weekends, but enjoy the weeks! Well, Lena usually tells me I'm nuts (*lol*) when it comes to my studies, guess I can just be nuts all together, right?! :D
For some reason, I can't seem to get weekends I'm happy with no matter how hard I try, and it's actually starting to get to me! I'm studying 150% this semester, and the beginning of next semester will be a LOT worse than that - so I really need to make to most of my weekends as well as weekdays!!! I don't mean I need to study 24/7 (although maybe I do ...), but I need to take care of other things during the weekends ... and right now, I can't seem to do anything at all during weekends. *deep sigh*

To be honest, I'm really happy about the fact that it's Monday tomorrow (yup, definitely nuts!), but I still need to find a way for the weekends to work out as well ... *shakes head*

This week is pretty okay, the first half is pretty intense. Apart from studying a LOT, tomorrow I need to find someone at the Department - badly!! - so I hope I can reach her, and I also have a "lecture" in the afternoon where we'll go through the various Library Databases, to help us search for material when writing essays and such.
Tuesday will be difficult, as I'm attending the "postgraduate seminar" (I'm really horrible at these translations, somehow I need to really learn how to transfer our educational system and terminology to English!!!) ... I will present my master thesis there next year, and it's a really great opportunity to attend - but I know nothing about it whatsoever and I'm quite anxious about it. Still, I really want to do this, so I just have to work my way through it!

I'm hoping to do some more translating tonight - it feels like this reading course will never end! - before going to bed ... early morning tomorrow!
I hope you have had a better weekend than me! :)

No comments: