Thursday 31 May 2007

Another Really Bad Day!

Today has been the kind of day where everything that could possibly go wrong, has done so! I really really hate those days!!
The studying isn't working out at all, which is a worry - there are several other problems/issues I'm trying to deal with and on top of everything else I've gotten a really sore throat! I sincerely hope it's nothing serious, and that it will pass soon, because I have neither the time nor the energy to try to go and see a doctor and whatnot ...

Oh yeah - one bit of good news though! I had thought of inviting two friends from Uni (same ones I had dinner with a few weeks ago) to CELEBRATE the end of this semester, after the exam, but we've been having problems finding a time that will suite everybody. One of the girls called me last night with a great idea!
After the exam (and our other friend, who's taken other courses this semester, has an oral exam about the same time as ours), in the afternoon, we will have a picnic with wine and cheese and stuff ... sounds totally great!!! I just REALLY hope there will be weather for it ... not that much fun having a picnic in the rain! :) It's something I'm totally looking forward to, so I'm hoping it will work out!

Having stuffed myself with pills trying to make my sore throat hurt a little less, I'm feeling very sleepy now, so I think I'll try to get some sleep! Hopefully my throat will be better in the morning! Good night!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: The Two Towers (J.R.R. Tolkien)
Currently watching: Cleopatra (with Timothy Dalton, and most importantly, Philip Quast!)
Currently listening to: ---
My Plans for tomorrow: Well, what do you think? STUDIES ....

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

sorry to hear you've had a bad day... hope you'll feel better soon & good luck with your studies! *hugs*

Jessica said...

thanks! I can only wait for the end of this horrible semester, than I will DEFINATELY feel better! :)