Saturday 30 September 2006

An Active Day ... Sort Of ...

Today has been rather active after all, even though at the moment I always feel I could and should do more than I am.
The morning was pretty slow, for some reason Zorro seems to take advantage of the days when I don't have to get up so early, so he starts tearing the place apart at about 3.45 a.m. ... so not funny! I really want to get up at about seven or half past, in order to catch up on everything, but since he's completely insane between four and half past six, there's no way I can get up that early.
Anyway, I got a bit more active later on, so I went to the post office and mailed some magazines I'd sold, I did some grocery shopping, I cleaned most of my apartment (except for my bedroom, which has been like the left-overs of a war for several weeks now - I have no idea when I'll get the energy to start cleaning up in here ... Also, I got some studying done, but I wish I'd done more!
It feels like I'll never catch up on my studies, but I guess I'll just have to keep trying and hope for the best ...

I'm also doing my best to try to get over the thing that happened yesterday at lectures. Luckily for me, I've gotten a whole lot of support from people around, actually a lot more suport than I had expected, and that feels really, really good! I also feel glad that I talked to this other girl on the train yesterday, because that gave me a sense of "belonging" in the group, since most of the others in the group feel the same way I do about this girl ...
I still worry a bit about Monday though, what it will be like to see her again ... I know many people there are avoiding her, have a hard time even saying hello to her, but since we are such a small group, you can't just "ignore her and maybe she'll go away" ... becuase that is so not gonna happen.
Guess I'll have to wait and see, right! At least I've learned one lesson: I'm not sitting next to her again, that's for sure!!

It's rather early, but since I am feeling tired, I'll try to get some rest now!
Good night!


Jessica's Websites

No comments: