Friday 27 February 2009

Feeling Stupid!

It's been kind of a strange day today ...

It all started during the night, when I practically woke up thinking: "The whole study plan I made with my professor is WRONG!!!!" (That's not a good way to wake up in the middle of the night!)
This morning I thought things through and realized I needed to change a few things regarding the course I'm taking now - such as the general topic, which also meant the literature and the text!
I sent an email to my professor about 8 a.m. regarding this, as he has to approve of it.

Then I went for a small shopping trip - I'd been meaning to go for a few days now, so finally I got going ... only to find: nothing!! Couldn't help but being annoyed since that trip was just done in vain. I went straight to Uni (actually passing my hometown on the way!) to see if I'd gotten an answer from my professor, so I could get the books I needed.
When I got to Uni: no reply!!
*sigh*

I couldn't stay there all day, so I decided to go home ... but I had a hard time getting anything done, since I was too preoccupied with wondering about my course, if this was okay etc.
So it's been a slow day!
I finally did get a reply, about 5 p.m., and it WAS okay to change the whole thing! Meaning I'm gonna have to go back to Uni tomorrow to get my books! Still, I did get today "off" - more or less - so I guess I shouldn't complain too much, and instead be glad things actually worked out for the best!

For some reason or other, I'm not the least bit tired tonight! *WEIRD* I'm afraid I'll be all the more tired tomorrow morning though, but I'm hoping to get up in a decent time, so I can get my books from the library and really get started on this course!!

I hope you all have a great Friday evening (what's left of it!!) and a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

I can understand it's annoying, but i AM glad you got a day off! I have a feeling you deserved it! *hugs*

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks sis!
I guess you might have a point, but I'm SO busy this semester, I really don't have time for days off ... ah well, too late to worry about it now ...