Sunday 1 February 2009

Weekend Issues!

Seems like I cannot make the weekends work the way I want to, no matter how hard I try! And that is of course frustrating on Sunday evening!
I think my problem is that I know I have to do a lot of stuff during the weekends - because keeping up with the basics during the weeks (Uni, lectures, basic studying, cleaning, cooking etc) drains me of all my energy - and at the same time I feel I don't have the energy to be efficient during the weekends either!!
And that is well and truly a problem!!

I'm studying more than full-time now, actually 125% this semester - and that would mean that I have to study 10 hours a day five days a week. And I do NOT study 10 hours every weekday, that's for sure. And that only leaves the weekend. And on top of studies, and all the usual stuff, I have my work as a mentor. It's said to be 3½ hours a week, but since I'm new to it, I'm nervous about it and I want to make a good job of it, I'd say I spent 5-6 hours a week ... I don't mind much, but that still means I have to do a lot during the weekends.
And obviously I'm not!

I guess there's no point going on and on about it now though, the weekend is over, tomorrow is another day, (another week) and another destiny! :)

I just hope I'll be able to get a working routine going, because I'll definitely need it to make a go of this semester!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
Take care!

No comments: