Wednesday 25 February 2009

Slow Day!

I had planned for this day to be a bit more efficient than it actually did - but seeing as how I've only just had an exam and I can't really start my next course until tomorrow (after the meeting with my professor), I won't beat myself up over it.

I did get started this morning, and had a few things to do - and it turned out a great big mess. Felt like no matter what I did I made everything worse than it had been before ... and that kind of made me slack off.

This afternoon I got a bit of stuff done, some cleaning, working a little on the computer, figuring out some stuff for tomorrow, when I have two meetings etc. So at least the day hasn't been a complete waste, guess that's something, right?!

Tomorrow will be quite a long day. I'll sit in on the OT lecture between 10 and 11, and then I have "free time" between 11 and 2.30 p.m. I'm thinking of actually just taking a stroll downtown, there's a nationwide booksale in Sweden now, and even though I couldn't afford anything, at least it would be nice to check out some nice bookshops! :)
I also figure I should do a double check on the literature for my next course, as that will part of the meeting with my professor. I think at least one or two books are pretty given, so I could easily get started on one of them as well!

At 2.30 I'm meeting with the OT professor, and we'll determine what literature and what text I should include in the course, and we'll also set a date for the next, oral, exam! *gulp in advance* It will probably be in about 3½-4 weeks time, as I have to have time to write two different essays (and they are different in length too) during the rest of the semester.

As soon as I'm done with that, I have a meeting with the student councellor, as there are a few questionmarks that need sorting out! Partly it has to do with registration of this semester's courses, which hasn't worked out completely ... I also need to check up what lies ahead, I think I'm gonna have to take one course over the summer, and then to the essay for my Master's Degree this fall, even though I really don't qualify for it yet - it's a mess ... which is why I'm leaving it up to the student councellor to stort out! *lol*
I'm also fighting over student loans and getting my money - so he'll have to help out there as well ...
So I'm guessing I'll be home late tomorrow! At least I don't have to do anything before the OT lecture, so I don't have to leave home until 8.50 a.m. - nice! :)

But I'm really tired tonight, so I'm gonna get off to bed now - and hopefully be able to get an efficient day tomorrow! :)
Take care!

No comments: