Monday 9 February 2009

Wishing Tomorrow Was Over!

While I'm generally stressed out at the moment and wonder how on Earth I'm going to manage the next two weeks, today and tomorrow will be the worse days this week at least ... so I'm just hoping tomorrow will be gone soon, so I can leave that behind me ...

I went to Uni early this morning, to try to charm the copier ... and I think I kind of succeeded. At least it gave me what I wanted, so that's a good thing, right?! :) A bit of trouble around that though, since the first Theology seminar (with the professor I got the not-so-nice email from) took place just next to the copier - and I so did not want to meet the professor. Due to some hiding and turn-abouts, I managed to avoid him, and get my copies.
After that off to the big library to get my last book for the reading course - which was HUGE! *yikes* Still feeling very stressed out about this course right now, and getting more panic by the minute.

I got some studying in before the Old Testament lecture at 10 - and I do have mixed feelings about those lectures. I like attending them a lot, because it is a GREAT way to get back into the Hebrew way of thinking again - after having studied Greek really intensly for a whole semester - but on the other hand, I don't get much out of listening to the others trying to get their sentences out ... I had a thought of maybe attending more than one or two lectures a week, because it really is GREAT repetiton - but I don't know right now. Guess I'll have to make a decision on a daily basis at least for now.

After the lecture, I had a sallad for lunch, and I did some studying in the library! At about 2, I met Maria and we went for coffee. She was our mentor during the Greek course, and in true mentor-spirit she had brought coffee and cake ... *lol* It was totally nice, and I hope we can do it again soon!

I did some more studying and went home about 4 p.m. Tried to get rid of a headache, realized I had to bake something for tomorrow's mentor meeting (and I hate to say this, but I really don't like doing anything in the kitchen - baking, cooking, doing dishes, I really dislike all of it!), so I managed to get my act together and do that.
And then I realized I had an excercise in mind for tomorrow's mentor meeting, but I had to prepare for that, and it turned out to be a lot easier said than done ...
I think I have gotten it right now, but I have to make new plans for tomorrow, because I'd rather like to run the exercise by the OT-teacher, so I don't do anything stupid on the mentor meeting - like teaching the students the wrong things ... would so NOT be good.

Now I'm trying to ... well, blog, obviously, calm down after today, think and prepare about tomorrow (a new date with the copier, fixing everything for the mentor meeting, actually leading the mentor meeting, and also handle the fact that my mentor-supervisor will attend the meeting *gulp*), and I really SHOULD get some more studying done tonight! *yawning*

Take care, guys!

No comments: