Friday 18 April 2008

9000 visitors - Thank You!

First and foremost, a great big Thank You to all my visitors! Can't believe we've reached 9000 visistors - amazing!! Anybody got any suggestions on how to celebrate when we get to 10,000?!?! *lol*

I've had an okay day, though not really great! When I got to Uni this morning, the general desk was closed (!) due to illness, so I didn't get my exam back. I'll get it on Monday, but I'm still a bit annoyed, I really wanted to get it and see more details ... I hardly even remember the questions now. Still, nothing I can do about it.

Hebrew/Old Testament lecture, we started on the Hymns today, very interesting! However, I'm not sure what I want to do with that particular course right now! I can't give 100%, I've realized that, because with two other courses, I just don't find the time or the energy. But since I've done so well this far, and I find it sooooo exciting - and the group and the teacher are awesome! - I don't want to give it up either! I'm trying a few different solutions now, so I'm hoping I can come up with something that will work out ...

I was supposed to clean my appartment and get a lot of studying done today - not much luck with that though! *sigh* I've been really exhausted all day, but I managed to get to the post office to send off a package, and do some grocery shopping ... only to get home and discover that I'd forgotten a few things that I really needed - so I had to go again!
I've been clearing away a little during the afternoon, but I haven't gotten nearly enough done ... I'm getting very frustrated with myself, I really need to get a grip on things and realize that I HAVE TO be efficient more or less 200% for the coming 1½-2 months, if I'm going to pull this off! I can't understand why that is so hard for me to realize .... *annoying*

Anyway, I'm glad it's the weekend now, I plan to really enjoy it, even though I have to study as well - but this week has been veryyyyy long .... :)
I hope you all have a great weekend!!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Exploring the texture of texts, Vernon Robbins
Currently watching: Ice Hockey Swedish Championships Final
Currently listening to: Nothing
My Plans for tomorrow: Finish cleaning - STUDIES!

4 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Congratulions on the 9000 visitors!! Way to go!! Keep up the great job on this blog! (and at 10000 visitors I expect CAKE!! LOL)

Hope you had a nice weekend! *hugs*

Jessica said...

*lol* I'll try to accopmlish some virtual cake when I reach 10000 visitors! :) :)

My weekend was really nice - hope yours was good too - and that this one will be as well! :D

The Darkest Night said...

oh that sounds yummy! :)

Jessica said...

*LOL*