Thursday 17 April 2008

All's Well That Ends Well!

Okay, turns out this day ended really well, so I have to share that with you as well - seeing as how my last entry was so terrible!

I just logged onto the University site and found out that the results from my last exam in New Testament had been reported: I had VG (the high grade - equals A or B in the European ECTS-system)!!!! Whooo-hooooo! *me very happy now*

I have, after all, taken two full-time courses at the same time, I've written four exams and I've gotten VG on ALL four of them!! *a little proud* It's quite an amazing feeling - and I'm really really happy tonight!
Still can't deny most of the day was rotten, but this certainly helps, that's for sure! I hope this can be a turn-around, so that I can feel a bit more motivated and a bit less tired, to take on the rest of my studies - especially since I have added yet another course now ... *yikes*

I'm rather tired after this day, and I have a few things to take care of before I head off to bed, so I'll make this a short entry - I just wanted to share the good news!!! Yay me! :D

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Exploring the texture of texts, Vernon Robbins
Currently watching: Stargate SG-1, season 5
Currently listening to: He used to give me roses, Theme song for Prisoner Cell Block H
My Plans for tomorrow: Hebrew/Old Testament lecture, shopping and errands, cleaning, studying

2 comments:

The Darkest Night said...

Way to go!!! Congratulations!! You're really doing an amazing job on your studies now (obviously!).. *hugs*

Jessica said...

Aw, thanks sis! :) I honestly can't believe I'm doing so well myself ...;) I just hope I can pull off the last part of this semester as well ...