Saturday 25 August 2007

Absolutely Nothing!

This has been a strange day indeed!
I know I've been tired, with the exam yesterday, and all the problems before that ... and I know that I didn't get much sleep last night, but this has almost felt ridiculous!!
I have managed to walk between the TV and the computer and that's pretty much it ... *yikes*

I have also managed to compile a long list of things that I have to do, should do, want to do, so I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow and can get started with that.
I found out that the courses I'm taking this semester doesn't start until 11 September (!!), so there's no panic there, but I have an essay that I need to finish as soon as possible, so I'm hoping to get a lot of work done on that during these few weeks! There's also a lot of practical matters to deal with, I need to get some maintenance guy to look at my bathroom (long story!), I need to do a good cleaning up here, I'm going to try to sell a whole lot of stuff ... and of course keep up my blogs - I also need to kick-start my forums after the summer ... needless to say, I do have things to keep me busy! :)
I hope I can get started for real tomorrow!

I hope you have a great Saturday night!

---------------------------------------
My Life At The Moment!
Currently reading: Predikanten, Camilla Läckberg
Currently watching: Rebus
Currently listening to: Decisions, Decisions - Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen
My Plans for tomorrow: Cleaning, shopping and lots more ...

No comments: